* Participate Eastern India Science Fair - 2017 at BITM, Kolkata during 9 - 14th January, 2017. Organised by National Council of Science Musium, Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India. 20 students from 12 schools participate this Fair. Three officers from SCERT and four guide teachers escorts the participants' students from Mizoram.
* Prepare Inspire Award ( Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) online Registration. This is one of the important Programme of Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India flagship programme, started from 2010.
* Organised 4 Day Training Programme in Science for Middle School Teachers of SDEO Aizawl East during 25 - 28 April, 2017 at SCERT Auditorium
* Organised 7th State Level Science Drama Competition 2017 at Chanmari YMA Hall on 4th October, 2017. Under the theme “ Science & Society” there is 4 Sub Themes 1)Swachh Bharat : Role of S & T 2) Cleansing of Rivers 3) Digital India 4) Green Energy 4) Green Engergy
1st Prize – St. Paul’s Hr. Sec. School,Tlangnuam
2nd Prize – Govt. Mamawii High School, Aizawl
Best Drama – St Pauls Higher Sec School
Best Scrip – Pu VL Dinpuia, Teacher, Govt Mamawii High School
Best Actor – Johnny Lalawmpuia, St Pauls HSS
* 37TH STATE LEVEL STUDENTS SCIENCE SEMINAR was organised on 29th September, 2017 at Chanmari YMA Hall. The Topic of this year is “Swachh Bharat : Role of Science & Technology Promises and Challenges” The winner will represent Mizoram at National Science Seminar at Kolkata on 9th November, 2017.
Results : 1st – Miranda Vytuchho , Grace Academy, Siaha
2nd – Chinneihkim KHuangsai, Hill Gate School, Siaha
3rd - Laldinmawia St. Paul’s Hr. Sec. School, Aizawl.