- Organised Refresher Course on Braille and MobilitySkills in collaboration with Bethany Society, Shillong, sponsored by National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with visual disability, Dehradun during 30th Januaryt - 3rd February, 2017 at SCERT Auditorium.
- Sensitization on Disability Management for Grassroot Level Workers, Health Workers and Anganwadi Workers in collaboration with Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi during 15 – 17th February, 2017 at SCERT Auditorium.
- Organized Grassroot Level Workers Training for Health Workers & Anganwadi workers during 4 – 6th April, 2017 at Kolasib.
- Organized Grassroot Level Workers Training for Panchayat Village Council members during 7 – 8th April, 2017 at Kolasib.
- Inspection of Study Centre for B.Ed. (Visual Impairment) and B.Ed. (Hearing Impairment) with Inspection Team of RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) on 17th April, 2017.
- Awareness cum Sensitization Workshop on Cochlear Implementation and Rehabilitation of persons with speech and hearing disabilities in collaboration with National Institute of Spoeech and Hearing Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, Eastern Regional Center, Kolkata on 20th April, 2017.
- Organized Training Programme on Grassroot Workers on Disability Management during May, 2017 at Khawzawl.
Deptts. Under SCERT
Deptt. Of Vocational Education
Deptt. of Teacher Education & Extension ServiceDeptt. of Information & Communication TechnologyDeptt. of Special Education CellDeptt. of Library & Documentation Deptt. of Science & Mathematics Promotion Wing
Deptt. of Social Science & Humanities