The Educational and Vocational Guidance and Counselling Cell, SCERT, Mizoram was established in the year 1981. The primary objective of this cell is to help the students in identifying and developing the students abilities and interest thereby helping them to plan for their better and brighter future.
Qualitative improvement of education through the application of guidance services is one of the major concerns of the Department.
Activities of Educational and Vocational Guidancs and Counselling Cell, SCERT.
- Development of Career literatures, booklets, brochures etc
- Development of Training Module
- Conducting various career guidance programmes like career talks, career conference and career exhibitions.
- Conducting extension programmes like seminars, workshops, meetings etc.
- Conducting teachers orientation programme and refresher programme
- Conducting Psychological tests to access the students aptitude, interest, intelligence level etc.
- Sensitization of Headmasters/ Headmistress of Secondary schools
- Free distribution of career literatures in schools
Conducting school visits